Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nose not feeling too well

Well, I fell for one of Alp's inventions again. Now my nose is not feeling too well. Do you remember those old comics when Opus would have accidents shaving? Just imagine that times ten. Thank goodness they have Photoshop to edit how I look.

I know it's two weeks into January, but I've decided to make a New Year's resolution. I won't be Alp's guinea pig anymore. That's it. It stops here. He'll have to find someone else to do his experiments on.

Maybe that's the benefit of doing this in a blog. You see, if I just told this to myself, then I'd probably break my resolution right away. But now, with all you readers following me, I have people to hold me accountable. Not only do I disappoint myself, but I let all of you down as well. That's a great way to motivate me to keep my resolution. That's perfectly healthy, right?